New to Church at the Grove?
What to Expect
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Gatherings that last about 90 minutes
- Live worship music
- Thought provoking and practical Bible-based teaching
- Fun, engaging and safe environment for kids of all ages
- Friendly people
- Tangible ways to serve our community and world
- A free gift for guests
- Please do not attend if you have a fever or bad cough
- You’re free to wear a mask or not
- We will have masks available at check-in if you prefer
- Your children can wear masks if you want them to, but we won’t enforce it
- Open seating
- Volunteers will be available should you need assistance
- Browse our website and check things out.
- Show up 30 minutes before the service begins. This will allow you time to park your car, grab breakfast, check-in your kids, and find a seat without feeling rushed.
- Don’t worry about a dress code, we want you to be comfortable.
- Free complimentary breakfast available in Hart Hall (brown building)
Bringing Kids with you?
- We provide classes for children birth-5th grade every Sunday morning
- Check-in your kids at the electronic sign in station, our friendly host team will be happy to walk through the process. We use a printed label system and will soon be paperless. You’re label will soon be on your cell phone.
- Enter through the Kidz Church entrance also known as Hart Hall
- Nursery is located in the Main Sanctuary Building
- Your child will go to their age appropriate class where they will learn basic Bible truths through engaging worship and teaching, fun crafts and games, and interactions with friends and caring teachers
- You can rest assured that your kids are in a safe place. Every staff member in our Kidz Church has gone through an extensive background check and has been trained for emergencies.